Doug vs. the interweb
Forum - An Now for Some Fun!!!
November 9th, 2010, 12:54:20 PM
What To Do When a Day is Not Going Well
1. Eat lots of Chocolate-it releases "fee good"(Not very scientific but I just can't remember its name) neurotransmitters in the brain, making the day feel a little bit easier to handle.
2. Avoid alcohol- it is a depressant
3. Take a nap- sometimes lack of sleep contributes to the general "grumpy" feeling
4. Eat a banana- being hungry also makes one grumpy
5. Pray- God is always with you and he wants to help. Let him!
6. Eat some icecream- it tastes delicious
7. Listen to some music while playing solitaire- it gives you something to do while the chocolate is working on you.
8. Take a walk- getting away for a some time can put your problems into perspective and, as an added bonus, you can eat more since you exercised!
9. Play a first-person shooter- get some anger out by shooting at some bad guys
10. Remember work won't last forever- Eventually that job that is sucking the live out of you will end, so there is hope.
11. Do some crafts- this may sound weird, but when one is upset their creativity peaks. Look at van Gogh!
12. Take a bath- the soothing warm water turning you into a prune is very therapeutic!
13. Star writing whatever comes to mind- it is a great way to free one of the suppressed feelings that, if left alone, could lead one astray
14. Go coupon shopping- My favorite day at work is when we get a full newspaper and it contains coupons. Finding useful coupons brightens your day!
15. Ask for help- sharing your issues may lead to some resolutions you might never of thought of!
16. Watch a movie/hang out with friends- Laughter is the best medicine
November 15th, 2010, 11:13:09 AM
17. Catch some frogs and turtles!
18. Cook something complicated.
You are not logged in. You must verify your humanity (see pictures below form).
Anonymous (hides avatar)
Allowed tags: <p><em><i><b><strong><u><br><quote>
Please select exactly 3 pictures from the category